The Toughpad® FZ-X1 is the world’s most rugged 5-inch tablet and a whole lot more. For the first time, you can pair military-grade toughness and enterprise-class mobile computing power with Android-powered 4G data and voice services.
Now field staff in the most demanding environments can have all the computing power they need in a handheld tablet small enough to drop in a pocket. Built on the flexible, secure Android™ 5.1.1, the FZ-X1 lets businesses leverage their existing investments in enterprise applications without sacrificing performance and ruggedness.
And it is seriously rugged. Thirty minutes underwater rugged. Ten foot drops onto solid concrete rugged. Built-in heater for -4° F weather rugged. Whether you throw it in a toolbox or literally take it into battle, the FZ-X1 can handle whatever comes its way.
The FZ-X1’s state of the art Qualcomm® quadcore processor together with 2GB RAM guarantees high performance. The devices’ numerous unique enterprise-grade features include an integrated Barcode reader*, user configurable buttons and sunlight-readable, anti-reflective toughened HD touchscreen display that works even with heavy gloves. It includes a rain-sensing feature that allows for single touch use even in pouring rain.
The integrated high accuracy GPS functionality is ideal for field workers that require navigation in vehicles and pin-point location capabilities, with accuracy to between 2-4m. Configuration options are also available on project basis.
- Android™ 5.1.1
- 4G LTE / 3G Data and Voice capability
- Qualcomm® APQ8064T 1.7GHz Quad-core processor
- 2 GB RAM and 32GB flash storage
- 5 HD (1280 x 720) daylight-readable display with Glove & Rain mode
- MIL-STD 810G certified with 3 meter drop** resistance
- IP68 rated (Submersible in water up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes)
- -20°C to +60°C operating temperature
- User replaceable high capacity battery with hot swap function
- Up to 14 hours continous data access time; up to 23 hours talk time; up to 1000 hours standby time
- Integrated 1D/2D Barcode reader*
- Enterprise level security (FIPS140-2 level-1 compliant & Built-in ARM® TrustZone®)