A Supply Chain & Logistics Event Like No Other
Skywire Australia, together with Honeywell Productivity Solutions, are excited to participate in the Supply Chain Leaders Insights event being held in Melbourne and Sydney in August 2018. This event gets you face to face with experts in the Supply Chain Industry in small coaching/training groups. Just sit and listen, or ask those burning questions!
The rugged mobility landscape is changing and many enterprises are asking “How can I take advantage of the next generation of rugged mobility and data capture devices, to transform my supply chain operations?”
Transforming to Next Generation Mobility in the supply chain can be very challenging for enterprises in a fast evolving and fragmented landscape. With Android becoming the Operating System of choice, organisations have many questions.
- What are the security implications?
- Which Android version do I choose?
- Can I manage old and new devices together?
- Are there best practices I should adopt?
- How can I make sure my key applications continue to work?
- Who will support me in the transition?
It is important to understand the detail of this revolution before committing to a path forward. Skywire can help you learn about this changing world, and ensure that your mobility platform is Next Generation Mobile ready.
Join us at the Supply Chain Insights event and pick our brain so that you can develop a clear mobility strategy. Let Skywire and Honeywell share some insights and answer the questions that are key to your business:
- Rugged vs Consumer devices – What is the real total cost of ownership
- Is your warehouse ready for all-touch devices?
- Android in the Enterprise – How best to approach
- Mobility Edge – Future-proof your mobile deployments
- Device Management – secure your device fleet and gain insight
Why should you attend?
Low-cost delegate fees:
To encourage participation at all levels of knowledge, experience and ‘pay grade’.
And 100% of ticket sales go to a range of charities, chosen by you, to be declared at the event.
Direct access to Supply Chain Industry Experts:
Up to 30 or more Supply Chain Industry Experts to give you advice and mini training sessions.
Talk to us 1 on 1 in the breaks.
Join us for intimate group discussions.
Select who and when you want to meet.
Supply Chain Industry Networking
200 + other delegates to meet and network with.
Connect with them on Social Media